- CFAP Payment Rates: Scroll to bottom of this linked page
- USDA PRESS RELEASE 05.19.2020: USDA Announces Details of Direct Assistance to Farmers through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
- CFAP applications to open May 26
- CFAP Sign-up Details Released President Trump Announces Aid Package Sign-up for Farmers, Livestock Producers
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
Ancillary Forms Needed to Complete CFAP Application| May 26 Open
Once signup begins on May 26, applicants will be able to download the application tool and forms at farmers.gov/CFAP. Applications may be submitted via mail, fax, hand delivery, or via electronic means. Contact your local service center for more information.
USDA Service Centers are open for business by phone appointment only. Once the application period opens, please call your FSA county office to schedule an appointment.
FSA staff at local USDA Service Centers will work with producers to file applications. Applications will be submitted electronically either by scanning, emailing, or faxing. Please call your office prior to sending applications electronically.
In addition to the application form, our staff will work with you to complete portions of the CCC-902 – Farm Operating Plan – if necessary. Additionally, the following forms will be needed for CFAP; if you are an existing customer, this information is likely on file at your local Service Center.
- CCC-901 Also Available in Spanish) – Identifies members of a farm or ranch that is a legal entity. Member Information will be completed by legal entities and joint operations to collect the following: member names, addresses, Tax Identification Numbers and citizenship status
- CCC-941 (Also Available in Spanish) – Reports your average adjusted gross income for programs where income restrictions apply.
- CCC-942 – If applicable, this certification reports income from farming, ranching, and forestry, for those exceeding the adjusted gross income limitation.
- AD-1026 (Also Available in Spanish) – Ensures compliance with highly erodible land conservation and wetland conservation.
- AD-2047 – Provides basic customer contact information.
- SF-3881 – Collects your banking information to allow USDA to make payments to you via direct deposit.
FSA has streamlined the signup process to not require an acreage report at the time of application and a USDA farm number may not be immediately needed.