Home insurance policies can provide coverage for:
- Damage to your home’s physical structure (Dwelling coverage)
- Damage to other structures like a garage or shed (Other Structures coverage)
- Your personal belongings – whether in your home or elsewhere (Personal Property coverage)
- Additional living expenses if necessary in the event of a covered loss (Loss of Use coverage)
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged by you or a family member (Liability coverage)
- Extra coverage for valuable items
Contact us today for a home owner’s insurance evaluation and quote.